Mission, Vision & Values
CARE equips antiracist educators and advances antiracist curriculum.
Our vision is that every student has access to effective, research-based antiracist learning materials and to educators who are able to teach and lead the way to an antiracist future.
- We believe education can change the world.
- We believe classrooms and schools can be means of healing, reconciliation and transformation.
- We believe that because we have learned and were socialized to be racist, we can learn and be socialized to be antiracist.
- We believe we must revisit what we think we know and make room to keep learning.
- We believe an antiracist future is ahead and getting there requires purpose and action.