Learn 2 CARE Pilot
CARE has developed a professional learning program to help schools create inclusive and just classrooms where curriculum and instruction are guided by antiracist principles. We are now seeking participants to join us for our Summer or Fall pilot to help test and refine the Learn 2 CARE Program.
About the Learn 2 CARE Program
The Learn 2 CARE Program provides two complementary paths that enable both teachers administrators to work towards the common goals of creating and sustaining antiracist learning environments.
|Path 1 | Learn 2 CARE|
|A blended professional learning course that builds shared educators knowledge, understanding and critical consciousness in antiracist education.|
|Path 2 | Learn 2 CARE|
|A blended professional learning course that supports antiracist leadership to coach, provide feedback, and practice crucial speak-up skills.|
“Imagine the depth of connection we could truly have with all the people in our lives if we just did a little to acknowledge and honor the differences in our stories, recognizing each other as beautiful stiches in the intricate tapestry of humanity. The first step towards that goal can begin in this coursework. Simple, yet so impactful for anyone who is willing to just start.”-High School social studies teacher, Florida
Teachers, instructional coaches administrators
- Shared understanding of antiracist education
- Tools and practice to analyze, select, and curate.
- Practical ways to ensure curriculum and instruction.
- A personal professional growth plan.
- Shared understanding of antiracist education.
- Lean how to analyze, select, and curate curriculum content.
- Practical ways to lead curriculum and instruction that supports antiracist principles.
- Practice leadership skills of relationship-building, speaking up, and taking action