What is CARE?
We’re a team of educational professionals and former teachers who create tools to identify antiracist curriculum and provide professional learning to build antiracist expertise.
Learn 2 CARE Pilot Program
CARE has developed a professional learning program to help schools create inclusive and just classrooms where curriculum and instruction are guided by antiracist principles. We are now seeking participants to join us for our Summer or Fall pilot to help test and refine the Learn 2 CARE Program.
Critically and quickly analyze your teaching resources.
Build a foundation and develop real skills.
Join a community to find and amplify antiracist resources.
Dive deep with CARE Webinars, designed to deepen knowledge. CARE Webinars offer an opportunity to learn from CARE staff, experts and educators as they explore topics central to the CARE Principles
- Learn what to look for in teaching resources
- Become a champion for antiracist curriculum
- Move ahead on your antiracist journey
- Practice difficult conversations about race
- See ratings and reviews from other educators
- Build and share collections
- Build a shared vision for curriculum
- Better serve students in your district
- Equip antiracist leaders and coaches
- Establish a common language
- Ongoing access to webinars and resources
- Identify easy to implement solutions
Most educators want to address racism in schools and classrooms but lack the tools and resources to do it well. CARE has tools that can lead us all to a better future.
See more clearly
Sharpen your antiracist lens and learn to quickly and analyze teaching resources and curriculum. Use the CARE Library to find high quality teaching resources, and support your antiracist vision.
Learn 2 CARE
Opportunities for entire districts to create a shared vision by establishing common language, skills and behavior.
Dynamic and engaging
For many educators, the hardest part about confronting racism is talking about it. Our professional learning allows you to practice this essential high-stakes skill.
CARE’s professional development moves educators along in their antiracist journey. Allowing districts to develop leaders and build future capacity.